THE 3rd EDITION OF THE REMAKES MARKET CHINA
THE REMAKES MARKET CHINA is a showcase and networking program organized by Basic Lead and the China Television Drama Production Industry Association (CTPIA), designed for independent producers, broadcasters, second-tier channels, premium cable networks and streaming services in search of innovative remakes material from abroad.
THE REMAKES MARKET CHINA participants:
• 30 X foreign adaptation rights SELLERS
• 100 X television channels seeking scripted television dramas and series
• 400 X independent television content producers seeking scripted television dramas and series
• 50 X brands and marketers
CPTIA members will receive a digital catalog (Chinese / English) profiling properties that will be available at THE REMAKES MARKET CHINA, prior to the annual convention to facilitate the scheduling of meetings. The program will include networking functions tailored to encourage commerce and international partnerships.
An all-inclusive participating package has been specifically designed to help foreign adaptation rights sellers better connect with potential buyers attending the CPTIA’s annual convention, and guarantee exceptional results.
The $3,600 (U.S.) package includes:
• Access to contact details for all confirmed CPTIA participants.
• Listing and translation of up to 4 X remakes properties in THE REMAKES MARKET CHINA catalog
• Access to advance and onsite meeting organization services
• Translation assistance during meetings.
• 3-Night accommodations at the 5-Star Wuzhou Guest House Hotel (meals included)
• Meeting table with company signage in Chinese and English with four chairs in THE REMAKES MARKET CHINA area
• Access to electrical power and high-speed Internet
• Invitation to all social and networking events